Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Winner

30 Yer old Cardboard recently had a contest where he asked people to guess who would win the player awards this year. I misses Joe Torre being NL Manager of he year but I still did good enough to tie with The Nennth Inning for the win.


Brian was so generous that he gave us both an award. He offered up choice of 9 different autographed cards. Being the major Red Sox fan that I am I choose this gem.


Ellis Burks was a long time player for the Sox and one of my favorite players from the late 80s early 90s.

Along with the autographed card he sent me this Masterpiece.


What a celebration for Red Sox fans that was!!

I would like to thank Brian for his generosity and recommend anyone read his blog as he documents his attempts to put together a few player collections and some TTM autos. Although I do not have any of the players he collects I'm going to try to come up with something to pay him back. Thanks again 30 Year old Cardboard!!

No comments: