Thursday, November 13, 2008

Random Thoughts and Random Sox

1. Why won't they trade Peavy already. I'm tired of hearing about it.




Is this not the goofiest smile ever.










2. For me the jury is still out on bringing back Varitek. At Boras's price I say NO!! I wonder if there is a chance that Brad Mills gets the Seattle job and Tek becomes the bench coach.


I picked up this auto of a Boston pitching legend for $3 at a card show. The case has a scratch on it though. Does anyone know if Topps will replace the case on on of these uncirculated cards?

3. Mike Greenwell and Mo Vaughn both entered the Red Sox Hall of Fame this year. Seems odd to me that those two go in at the same time.

Ok, so these two cards were not that random.






4. How does Pinella win the NL Manager of the year? The Cubs were expected to make it to the playoffs all year. He had one of the highest payrolls in baseball.
The Rem Dog is best color commentator in broadcasting. When will Fox and ESPN realize their guys suck?
5. This is the worst time of the year for watching sports. Yes there is college and pro football going on right now but that is only a few times per week. Not like baseball that has 10 games on every day throughout the summer and I just can't get into NBA.
Well, sometimes they are really random.

No comments: