Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Traded

I know it is old news now but the Pistons wanted Allen Iverson, does anybody else?


I've always loved these eX-2001. There are just beautiful. Too bad they didn't have any great inserts to go with the great card design. It wouldn't have been hard either. They could have had a night parallel where they replaced the clouds with a night scene and maybe a big old full moon or something.


Flair Showcase were always nice cards to with their heavy cardstock, glossy finish, and bright colors in a dull background.



I'm not going to lie about this card. It is just plain ugly but it is a rookie insert of a great scorer.


I have a bunch of basketball rookies to trade, not just Iverson. E-mail me or leave a comment if you are interested in trading.

No comments: