Saturday, December 19, 2009

Trader Wanted To Take This Off My Hands

I bought a few packs of UDX, for my two sons at Dollar Tree, as presents for Christmas.  It wouldn't be Christmas without packs in your stocking.  The thing is I accidently bought an odd number of packs.  So rather than give son one more than the other I decided to open one.  Boy was I suprised at what was in it. 



















(I was to lazy to scan the card so I swiped it off of an ebay auction)

I never expected an autographed card at Dollar Tree.

I don't know what to think exactly it kinda sucks that now one of them won't get the thrill of getting thier first autograph in a pack but at the same time one won't be disapointed that the other got it and they didn't.  Plus I now have an auto to trade for a Red Sox.  So if any Ranger fan (or anyone else for that matter) has a Red Sox auto to trade for it please e-mail me.

And for the record, I suck at spelling and now that Blogger took away the spell check button everyone out there can see... 

But I do like the strikethrough button...

4 comments:

Play at the Plate said...

I will find something for you but it will probably be Monday before I can tell you what!

beardy said...

There's a strikethrough button now? Sweet! Now I won't have to look up the HTML code every single time.

Spiff said...

Let me know if Brian takes a pass. I might be able to swing something for it.

Play at the Plate said...

I don't have any Red Sox autos..at present. Let Spiff have a shot at it. Thanks!!