Friday, January 2, 2009

Mailbox Stuffing

I came home from Christmas vacation to a mailbox full of cards. What a great Christmas surprise. I got a few packages and it will probably take a few days to get them all posted. This is the first one.

I got an e-mail from Justin the "Holy Hitter" in response to one of my begging posts offering me the last 3 08 A&G regular cards I needed while I was in Arizona. I said awesome send em. Not only did he send them but they beat me to the house. So here is a thanks to Justin and I'll be getting you some Vikings in the mail shortly.

This is one guy I hope to not see in 2009 unless it is him pitching for some other team because we traded him.

The 2008 MVP. No sophomore slump for Pedroia. Hopefully the third time is still the charm when the first two were already.

Curt says we may see him again in mid-season but I doubt it will be with the Sox. Thanks for the memories Curt.

So at the end of the year I finished my first 08 Team Set. hopefully more will follow in 2009.

No comments: