Monday, April 18, 2011

To bad my comments arn't as funny as over there

Julie from Things are Funnier Here runs a great blog and she send a great trade package.

Batting leadoff is Card Crawford.  To bad he sucks so far this year.  Nothing like signing someone to a huge contract and them stinking.  I would like to say I didn't like the Crawford signing before he started to perform horribly.  Just look at some of the comments I made on Sections 36s blog when the signing happened.  But a Red Sox card is a Red Sox card and I needed this one.


Beckett is starting to look like the Beckett of old.  Too bad the rest of the team isn't following suit.


Youkilis is starting to heat up.  I think he is the key to the Red Sox offense.  Once he is on track the rest will follow.  I find the photo used is kind of odd with the blue background.  It looks almost as weird as the Wal Mart version of his 2010 card. (almost but not quite)


There is that Crawford guy again.  This time on a card design that should have stayed in the past.  I feel the same way about the 62 set as I feel about Crawford.


I don't know why but I like parrallels.  I hate inserts but I like parallels.  How much sense does that make??


Look more parrallels.  This time they are the mini version.  My favorite type of parallel.


I'm surprised that I don't get more Clemens cards in the mail.  I mean everybody hates the guy now so why do they hold on to his cards.  It must be because they know that he was one of the greatest pitchers of all time regardless of the other stuff.


Thanks for the great stuff Julie.

No comments: