Sunday, April 10, 2011

Another day another trade.

I got some great cards in the mail from Plaschke, Thy Sweater is Argyle.  to be honest I have no idea what his blog title is supposed to mean but he sends great cards.  (I'm guessing it is a take-off from some movie script)

 This year Wakefield has been demoted to the pen again.  However if the starters don't start showing better I think Tito should give him a spot back in the rotation.  I'm writing this on 4-4 and as a Boston fan so that is still not to early to panic.

I have no idea who this angel is.  If I close my eyes and imagine what an angel looks like the image in my head is exactly opposite of this card.  


Lastly we have my favorite card in the package.  Long ago I bought this card on ebay because I didn't haev a Varitek relic yet but it never made it to my mailbox.  Not long after that I quite chasing relics so i never tried to buy it again.  Actually having it in hand however makes me appreciate it more.  This is one great looking card.  I now wouldn't mind picking up other Red Sox UD Masterpieces relic cards. 


Thanks again.

1 comment:

Greg Zakwin said...

Glad you liked the cards! Haha, the blog title is not a movie reference:

http://plaschkethysweaterisargyle.blogspot.com/2009/08/poppin-proverbial-cherry.html

I actually have another post about this very topic scheduled for sometime this week, if you're interested.