Friday, December 3, 2010

I Guess I'm Never Going To Get Around To Posting Those Trades Now

I have gotten probably 20 packages in the last few months that I never did a trade post on.  I was just never feeling it.  I did however scan a few cards from each package and save them so I could get around to it eventually.  Well last night I found out my computer is fried so all those trade packages I scanned but never got around to posting will never get done.  So to all that have traded with me that I never posted; I'm Sorry!!!  Oh and if you are waiting on an e-mail from me I haven't been able to check it since Wednesday because my work computer blocks my hotmail account.  Hopefully I will be up and going again this weekend.

2 comments:

Greg Zakwin said...

Don't sweat it, we all forgive you!

And when your e-mail gets up and running, hit me up.

Cardsplitter said...

Speaking of packages, a small token of my appreciation is headed your way. Thanks for all the Sox. I only wish I had more off your needs lists.