Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Way overdue post about Cards From Mr Scott

I found this post that I never Published for some reason.  It was dated 3/15/09.  Mr Scott hasn't posted since last May but here is what he sent me.


For Cards Sake actually sent me these cards.

These came from before the ceasefire.  He attached the notes you see to team bags in the package.  I got Bipped by Mr Scott and someone else with this same card so if you need a Jon Lester Rookie Insert card I have plenty to trade.


Red Curtain and also red back...

From a yankee fans perspective maybe but I never saw it that way.  Needed the Fleer parallels anyway...
I never capitalize yankee

This is where the package got interesting.

I wasn't expecting it so it was a nice surprise.  If you are still lurking out there Mr Scott I'm sorry this took so long but thanks for the cards.

4 comments:

night owl said...

Ack -- a Fleer Red Sox card of Julio Lugo in a Dodger uni. There's one I didn't know existed. Hate those cards.

longlivethewho said...

Hate to be that guy, but I sent you these cards a long while back.

JD's Daddy said...

Julio Lugo? Nooooooo..

Julian Tavarez? Yessssss!

AdamE said...

Longlive - Man I'm sorry for some reason I remembered then as from Mr Scott. But like you said it was long ago. Sorry about that!!!