Saturday, August 21, 2010

Fantasy Football League Participants Needed

I sent out invitations to all the members of the Card Bloggers Unite Fantasy Baseball League to join a football league.  So far I have only got a response from:

Plain Gray Swatch
Balk Four
GSNHOF
Dayf
Beardy

So I am giving everyone else that was already in the baseball league until Tuesday to say they are going to do football also.  At that point I will open up the league to anyone else.  Red Sox collecting Dan from Maine already has dibs on the first opening.

There is going to be a prize for this league.  I'm not sure what it consists of but Cardboard Junkie has offered up a bunch of football cards to the winner.  I am also going to throw in the most craptastic football autos you have ever seen as a prize.

So please comment here if you are interested.  If there is enough interest I would be willing to have two leagues.

7 comments:

Don said...

I'm interested if there is an opening available.

CamHartman said...

Is this gonna cost money? If not, Im in if there are still openings available

Offy said...

I'm definitely interested if there ends up being an opening or a second league starts.

RedSoxCollector said...

Adam, enjoy the baseball league but will pass on the football. Thanks for the invite. BTW, a few cards on their way to you.

AdamE said...

Dred Sox collecting Dan is now in. It is kind of fitting since Gordon (RedSoxCollector) is saved in my e-mail as RedSoxCollector and Dan is saved as RedSoxCollector2.

BA Benny said...

I would be interested too if the entry/prize is a card donation.

RedSoxCollector said...
This comment has been removed by the author.