Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cards from 30 Year Cardboard

Out of the clear blue I received a bunch of Red Sox from Brian at 30-Year-Old Cardboard. He had won bunch of late 80 early 90 stuff in a contest and decided to pass along the spoils. He chose to send me the Red Sox.









Does anyone know if there are color boardered varations for every card in the 89 Donruss set? It seems like every one I have a double of has a different border. Are some more rare than others? Is there such a thing as a rare 89 Donruss card?


This is my favorite Donruss design of them all.

He also sent some newer stuff.



I feel bad because I already owe him for an Ellis Burks. But not to fret I already did something about it. I know it is long overdue but you’ll be getting something in the mail real soon, I promise. I hope you like it when it gets there.

Thanks again Brian.

2 comments:

'30-Year Old Cardboard said...

I knew you'd enjoy the cards Adam. Thanks for the Fergies, Andres, and Winfield card!!

Rod (Padrographs) said...

Adam can you send me your address, I have some cards to send you.