Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Busting My First Pack Of Phungo

At the beginning of the year I made a resolution to focus on my vintage cards. I started by trading off some of my non-Red Sox vintage cards. I sent Phungo a 64 Ernie Banks and I got back this 56 Topps

And a Post card...
But that isn’t all I got I also got my very first Phungo cards. I’m guessing that since he is a Phillies fan he doesn’t see many Red Sox games so he sent a bunch of former Red Sox.
My favorite is this Pedro card. I think I have mentioned lately (when I have gotten around to actually posting somehting) that I miss Perdo both on the mound an his antics/mouth.
I also got cards of a free agent...
A juicer (guilty till proven innocent)

A mascot...
A Cowboy...


Finally a black bordered insert ...



He didn't stop there however because he also sent me...
A game used Schilling...
A Manny Insert...
Some Cracker Jacks...


And Noma...


Actually there were more but this is all I am going to post. It took a little while for this trade to come together but in the end it came together and turned out to be a great trade.

1 comment:

deal said...

Glad to help out with the resolution. Mr Cub is happy to be in the Phungo HOF bin.

Thanks for the the review of the Phungo Cards. I actually catch the BoSox almost every year either here or in Baltimore. But must not have had the camera along the last couple of times. Hopefully I will get some Sox in the 2010 set!