Thursday, April 14, 2011

Seriously, Nobody Has an 86 Donruss Oil Can Boyd for trade.

For about a year now the #1 card on my Top 10 Most wanted list has been a 1986 Donruss #50 Oil Can Boyd.  I don't know if nobody ever looks at the list or what.  Maybe I need to make it bright yellow or something so someone looks at it.  That or maybe nobody wants to part with it because it is so awesome.  Doesn't Mr Boyd look like a pimp on this card?  Satin jacket, big sunglasses, if only that was a fur instead of a towel around his neck.

1986 was the year that the Sox played a game in foggy Cleveland one evening and "Oil Can" said, "That's what they get for building a ballpark on the ocean."  Classic

Don't forget you can still get in my O-Pee-Chee box break...

2 comments:

Ryan G said...

Funny thing is, I looked at your want list the other day. And I bet I have some of those cards in Georgia. I'll see what I can do for you over the next couple weeks - I probably have a few of your '11 needs as well.

Anonymous said...

I've got it if you want it.