Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Trade with Heartbreaking Cards

I made a trade with Heartbreaking Cards of Staggering Genius. You can see his post about it here. Matt was so generous that I am almost embarrassed to post this. I sent him a stack of Royal cards, 14 '08 A&G he needed, and some Upper Deck X off his checklist. I was completely blown away by what I got back from him. This is some of what I got back:

A Wakefield Game Used. I didn't have any Game Used Wakefield's till now.

Chrome Refractor

Another Chrome Refractor
Also got two other Chrome Refractors from Matt: Varitek and Ellsbury.


Autograph of Ryan Kalish.

Finally a Game Used Schilling.

I also got a bunch more than this. This was a great trade. I'm going to send out some more cards to him this week. Hopefully what I send him will get him a good start on a 2004 Bowman Heritage set.

Thank You Matt!!

1 comment:

jv said...

You always, always, always want to trade with Matt from Heartbreaking...

The guy is an outstanding trader!!

Also, if you've never traded with Bailey at Nennth Inning, you're in for a treat there as well!

Good job on the blog, man...