Friday, May 27, 2011

Dan, What A Mailday!! Post 3 (Stickers)

When I was a kid I had a few football sticker books.  I never got one filled though and I have no idea what happened to them.  Time to relive that youth without actually sticking the cards.  These are going in sheets instead.



I started out with just one 1981 Topps sticker and now I have all but one.  (Fred Lynn)  


Thanks to Dan I now have a complete team set of 1982 Topps Stickers.  Unfortunately the only way i remember Yaz is the old guy Yaz like on the stickers above.  Doesn't Perez look funny?  He has to be stealing signs in that photo, don't know what else he could be doing.

Here is my dollar, May I please have #8 Tony Perez and any 9 random players?  Tony will finish my team set for me.

 

I have about 5 versions of each of these cards, all with a different back.  I wonder if there is someone out there that is putting together a master set of these one with every single sticker back configuration. 

Next up Early 80s cards.

No comments: