Sunday, February 14, 2010

An Other Worldly Trade

Just catching up on some maildays.  This one came from Dan of The Other World.

Old Fleer cards have been coming out of the woodwork.  I didn't have a single one of these two weeks ago and now I have a third of the team set. 


2001 Sunoco - Fisk and Tiant:  I wish gas stations made baseball cards now.  I have to buy the stuff anyway I might as well get cards with it.  I actually already have this card but it is okay because I know another Red Sox collector (are you reading Gordon) that needs it and I can hardly ever find cards that he needs.
09 Ginter Mini - Smoltz:  Another set that has really been rolling in lately.  I went from 2 cards to 10 in less than a week. 

Thanks Dan for the cards.  If anyone would like to work out a trade please e-mail me ajpca07 at hotmail dot com.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The sunoco set was fun to collect. Post was making set in 2001 and 2002. I ate a lot of cereal to get these cards

Nachos Grande said...

I'm actually looking for the Sunoco card of Fisk/Tiant if you would be willing to trade it... I'm trying to collec the entire set of that (still missing #10McGraw/Carter as well).