Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ebay Trading

How do you trade on ebay? 

I know it isn't exactly trading but to me if you sell something and buy something else without ever cashing the money out of PayPal it is the same as trading. 

When the Colts went to the Super Bowl I listed some Manning Rookies.  With the money I got for this:

I bought this Original T205:
It is now my oldest Red Sox card by 20+ years.

How do you think I did?

I acutally list my cards under the same seller ID as a few friends of mine.  We put a seller code at the bottom of the listings to keep track of whos is whos.  All the auction listing are here.  Right now there is some pretty good stuff listed.  Right now one of the other guys has a Pujoles 4 patch 1/1 card listed right now.

1 comment:

Matt said...

That is pretty much the only way I operate on ebay. I was pretty happy to turn a Mark Sanchez Topp Chrome Refractor RC into a really nice, clean 1959 Topps Richie Ashburn a few weeks ago.