Monday, May 6, 2024

Cards From Korea

 Not KBO League cards they are regular Bowman, Bowman Prospects, and Bowman Prospects Chrome.  I paid 6.21 after shipping.  


I don't know what this cost him to ship but surely I was more than 6.21.  I can't ship a package across the state for 6.21.

I am only scanning the Bowman portion of the team sets because nobody as heard of anyone in the Prospects team set Except Ceddanne Rafaela and probably only Red Sox fans heard of him even.  


Devers is my favorite guy on the team.  It is fun just to watch him bat, not just the hitting part either.  He is actually more fun to watch between pitches.  You never know what he is going to do.  Some games he has a between bat ritual that is for that game only, some games he talks to himself, you just never know what he is going to do.  Casas has a bright future if he can stay healthy.  He is on the 60 day IR with a broken rib he got swinging the bat.  Bello was the opening day starter; somehow he got the nod over Treaver Houck.  I am optimistic on Yoshida.  He started off good last year and tailed off over the course of the season.  162 games is a lot more than he ever played before not to mention having to figure out every day things that have to be so much different than they were in Japan, like food.  

No comments: