Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Trade With Pursuit of Red Sox

Even though I haven't been doing much blogging I have still been doing some trading. The latest package that I received came all of the way from England. Anyone that has read card blogs before knows that means I traded with Pursuit of Jacoby/80's(ness)/Red Sox. This is actually not our first trade, it seems we regularly send our doubles across the ocean to each other.
For me the centerpiece of this trade was the Youkilis mini. The only way I can figure out how to scan a mini and make it look mini is to put it next to a regular size card. This Manny also went straight into my red Sox Heritage binder.

I hardly have any O-Pee-Chee cards. I'm posting this Barrett as a precursor to another post.

Thanks John I hope to do this many more times.

No comments: