Sunday, July 19, 2009

New place to buy retail (not Wal-Maret or Target)

I don't remember anyone mentioning this before but base Topps is in Dollar General. It isn't just in Dollar General it was packaged just for them. as a kid going to the store with mom and getting ball cards. It is kind of sad the only places a That isn't just a price tag, it is printed right on the package. I was happy to find this. I remember kid can do that now is WM or Target. At $1 each these are aimed at kids. Hopefully they reach some new customers. I think they did here because this was the last pack left.


2 comments:

Collective Troll said...

Those are awesome!!!! The only problem is even though they are aimed at kids (which i love) the folks at the Dollar General down the street from me say that every time they put those packs out, collectors buy 50 at a time and they sell out the same day. Hopefully, the "collectors" they speak of are buying the cards for kids...This hobby will die without fresh meat in it...

AdamE said...

To me it sounds great that people are buying them out no matter who it is that is buying them.