Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Resolution - Vintage Trades

Dinged Corners questionnaire the other day made me think about what Thoughts and Sox's New Years resolution should be. I answered that it was to focus my collection. So with that in mind I am going to try to make a few vintage trades. Now I don't have much vintage left that isn't Red Sox but I'm going to try to trade off the ones that I do have. This doesn't mean that I am not going to do any modern or blind trades just that I am going to focus on my vintage stuff a little more. So first up is a 64 Topps Ernie Banks.

Ernie isn't in perfect shape and is seriously miscut but he is still a Hall of Famer and the best Cubbie ever. Leave me a comment or drop me an e-mail if you would like to trade some Vintage Red Sox for him.

Oh and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments: