Friday, December 24, 2010

My First Gonzalez Card in a Red Sox Uniform!!

I got a package from Dayf.  It contained my first Edgar Gonzalez Red Sox card.
 
As you can see it is a 1/1 Dayf creation.

He also knew I had some stuff going on and wanted to cheer me up with some stuff from the vintage card show he went to not long ago.
 
Nothing like old Bowman to get one in a good mood.

 Except for maybe old Topps.
 Well, then again stickers are always great fun too.

Thanks, Dayf for the Pick Me Up Package.

3 comments:

the sewingmachineguy said...

Ha! Awesome. Hope you are ok, and have a Merry Christmas buddy.

AdamE said...

Wow!!! That was the fastest comment I ever received. About a minute after I posted.

Merry Christmas to you too!!!

dayf said...

That's the UER "Edgar" super rare 1/1 variation. You're a lucky Sox!