Monday, December 20, 2010

Did You Know Baseball cards Rule

I recently made a trade with Ben.  He runs a blog with a great title.  Click on the picture to check out his blog.


Ben has a Clemens collection and evidently hd has some doubles.  This is one of the many he sent me.  It is a cool card from a set I have never seen before, 1994 Oscar Myer Disks.  It has a little tab on the top that says pull here.  I'm guessing that if you cut the perforations and pull the tab it stands up like one of the pop up book you read as a kid.  Cool concept but mine is staying uncut.


This is the last 1986 Fleer Sticker I needed for the team set.  I'm not sure exactly where Jim is leaning that bat but it looks painful. 


Thanks for the cards Ben.  I hope you like the return package when it gets to your door.

No comments: