Friday, December 17, 2010

More Cards from Gordon

There are lots of people that I have traded cards with numerous times.  One trader though stands alone as far as how many times we have traded.  I'm not even sure trading is the correct term.  Every time I get something he needs I send it to him, no warning, no questions asked, and he does the same for me.  It happens quite frequently too because we collect the same thing.  I have actually sent Gordon so many packages I have memorized his address right down to the zip code.

I hardly have any early Heritage in either the Topps or Bowman variety so I love getting them in the mail.  The fact that it is Pedro makes it that much better.


This is a horrible scan because this is one shiny card of the Captain.  One more year of Jason being on the team makes me happy, even if he is just the backup.  I have to wonder how many years he has left though because every time I see him in person he looks like he has a hard time walking.

Another crazy shiny 90 Insert that my scanner doesn't show well. I got a bunch mo Mos the other day from someone but that is for a different post.


I don't know why but I like parallel cards.  Even ones that just have a little bit of a difference like these Electric Diamond cards.


I wish companies would put out more sets like this.  Sets filled with only retired players.  People always liked sets like All Time Fan Favorites and Archives why not issue sets like that rather than retro sets with new players on an old card.

Thanks Gordon

No comments: