Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A trade with Daily Dimwit

I  received these cards long ago from a guy named Sam that runs an oddly named blog, The Daily Dimwit.  He was an excellent trader ans I would recommend him to whoever was looking for a place to go with your Astros cards. 

First off we have a bunch of A&G plus some minis.  My favorite is the Black Bordered Lester.  I really liked all the black bordered cards since they went to the fancy design in 09.  I hated the plain old boring black border from before that.  The Beckett is pretty cool since it is hand numbered.  I would consider trading it for it regular version plus some other minis since the back isn't as important to me as the front.


I have always liked the Starquest cards.  One of the many things I miss about Upper Deck.  I'm always happy to add some new Starquest Red Sox cards to my collection.


I don't have a Target anywhere close to me so I always appreciate when I get these throwback versions in trades.  Sadly I doubt I ever get them all. 


Thanks again for the cards Sam!!

No comments: