Monday, August 24, 2009

A trade with The Hockey Cards Blog

This is going to be quick because I am behind by about 6 trade posts. That means lots of cards in just a few scans.

I got a Hockey card in my O-Pee-Chee pack so I tried to find someone that might want it. It just so happened that not only did The Hockey Cards Blog (this site appears to be gone or maybe Blogger is just having problems again) want the hockey card he was collecting the whole set of O-Pee-Chee baseball. So I sent him a bunch of cards and he sent me his Red Sox doubles.


Topps is kicking Upper Deck's but this year (not to mention the future thanks to the new MLB exclusive contract) but Upper Deck has to me the very best set of the year. Heritage is supposed to feel like a vintage card but to me these feel more vintage to me that Heritage by far. They might of got sued for it but they really made some great cards.

No comments: