Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Going to the Sox vs Dodgers Game Sunday

 I am going to a red Sox game this weekend.   I haven't been to a game in two years and I am excited to go.  It was a combination Father's and Birthday gift from my daughter.  

Hopefully someone on here can help me with some Dodger Stadium Information. It looks like I can only enter in the Blue Shield Gate?  Is that right, I've never been to a stadium where it mattered what gate I entered.   If I am entering at the Blue Shield Gate does anyone know what parking I should look for?

Also Does anyone has some food recommendations in the area around Dodger Stadium?  We are driving from Phoenix Saturday evening and our hotel is supposedly somewhere close to the Stadium.  My daughter also wants to see the Hollywood sign while we are there.  I have heard that it is underwhelming but it is what she wants to do. 

Random Red Sox Card



I pick these Ted Williams Playball Tribute cards any time I find one.  Sometimes they are pretty pricy but most card shops have a little Ted Williams section in them so I find them without searching hard.  I I got this one in Gatlinburg at a randon card shop I stop in when I am there visiting relatives.  

2 comments:

Fuji said...

Have fun at the game! I've been to Dodger Stadium a few times over the years, but I'm not an expert. Can't really help you on the area either. Whenever I go down there, I just rely on my phone to get me from one place to another. As for food suggestions, I'm a huge fan of Del Taco. But I'm sure you were looking for fast food recommendations :D

Matt said...

Enjoy the game!