Thursday, June 13, 2013

No Inspiration

I know I have been gone a long time.  I don't have an excuse for it, except for the week I was on vacation, the rest of the time I just didn't "feel it".  As a matter of fact I don't feel it right now but I don't want to fall blogrolls just in case inspiration strikes at some point.  

Just because I haven't been writing doesn't mean I haven't been trading and picking up cards.  I had a nice haul of Topps tattoos a while back that I spread out amongst some bloggers.  I nabbed a about 20 Fleer Ted Williams cards for less than a buck a piece and I have added a few Virdon's (including FIVE 1/1 cards!!).  That said I also added these and I have no use for them except as trade bait.


 So if you are working on a 59 set and don't care, at all, for condition I'll be your Huckleberry.  (If you can't tell from the picture someone cut out the team logos from the cards)

Also, Bo and Bert: I didn't forget about you guys I'll be getting you your cards soon.

3 comments:

Swing And A Pop-up said...

Like I said, no hurry. It's good to read another post from you. Hope all is well.

The Diamond King said...

I'd go for them! Mainly the Maris, but depending on the cost, maybe more!

Play at the Plate said...

Probably some Upper Deck yuck monkey cutting out logos. Vintage is so nice, in any condition.