Friday, June 14, 2013

I Need Some Help From a Canadian Blogger or an Expos Collector

If you read my blog you know that I am trying to get one of every Bill Virdon card.  There is a common card though that has eluded me for years.  I know it exists but I have never seen it.  I don't mean in person I mean on eBay or any other card site.  The card I am talking about is a 1984 Expos Stuart #38 Coaching Staff card.  It has the entire Expos coaching staff on it which included Virdon.  I don't know much about the set and since I have never seen this Virdon card I'm going to guess it was a local set.  (hence the Canadian/Expos help)

There is a complete set listed on eBay right now for $10 and it ends in 2 days.  I don't want to give $10 for this one card so hopefully someone out there has the card for trade.  Please help!


3 comments:

deal said...

wow some interesting folks in that set though. You can likely pass on it and it will come up again, I meam who else is going to bid on that. maybe a Pete Rose collector.

Fuji said...

There's a guy on Sportlots who has the Virdon for 35¢. But I'm more interested in the Rose. That card is awesome!

gcrl said...

I picked one up for you. Shoot me an email. Gcrl@comcastDOTnet