Tuesday, December 20, 2011

On the 7th Day of Chrismas Tribecards sent to me

A whole package of Oddity.


Long ago David had an oddball group break.  Not odd in how he did it, odd in the type of cards.  They were all stickers or oversized or just plain old not cards.  Above are some great big cards, a sticker, and some tattoos.  David even included a card of himself in the package. 


These are all stickers too.  Well, all except one.  One of the Boggs is off the bottom of the original box.  I with that they still did that.  That last set I can think of like that was 09 O-Pee-Cee blasters.  There may have been others but if so I don't recall them. 



In a separate package David also sent a Random Package of Kindness.  I don't remember what was in it but I kept the package to scan.   I knew I would get to it one day.  So probably 3 months after I got it I have finally posted it.  For those of you who don't know, David is perhaps the most generous blogger I know of.  There is no telling how many Random Packs and Christmas packs and even Halloween packs he has sent out.

Thank you David!

No comments: