Friday, November 14, 2008

The 500 Club

Just today I reached the 500 hit mark. To commerate my 500th hit I am posting cards of all the player in the 500 club who played for the Red Sox.



Babe Ruth - He is better known as a Yankee and he is who the famous curse WAS named after but he was still a one time Red Sox. (I don't actually own this card I swiped a picture of it off of the net. If someone has one they would like to give away, I will gladly give it a good home)



Jimmie Foxx - Another former Red Sox 500 Club member and HOFer that played for the Red Sox. (see note above)


Ted Williams - The most loved Red Sox of all time. He is considered the best hitter in the history of the game and is the last person to hit .400. (I do have this one but if you are feeling charitable...)


Manny Ramirez (The dreadlocked fun-loving goofball) - He is one of the best right handed hitters of all time. He did allot of good things while with the Red Sox but left a bitter taste in our mouths at the end. (This is the very best pose on a baseball card ever)


Thanks to all who have viewed my blog and who have set up a link on thier own blog to help me share my Thoughts and Sox.

1 comment:

steveisjewish said...

Welcome to the club! see ya at 1000!