Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trick or Treat From Indians Baseball Cards. Always


Today my Trick or Treat gift arrived from Indians Baseball Cards. Always. I was nervous opening it. I just knew it was going to be full of Yankees and Buckners.





But I was more than pleasantly surprised. Inside were 143 different Red Sox cards!! Talk about a treat!! He filled it with an amazing array of things to numerous to mention. I can only show a tiny portion of what was inside.

A Few Hall of Famers...

Some Oh So Close to the Hall of Famers...



A Few Gators...




Some Metal...

Some Shiny Pinnacle...




Some Moderately Old Sox...


Some Moderately New Sox...




Some Oil...



Someone Who Got the Rules Changed...



And the Sox Win the Series on the Bat of...
(Sorry Baseball Withdrawals are Causing Flashbacks)



Some Big Papi...




Some Mini Deweys...






Some Sticky Deweys...



A New Ace...



Some Dirt Dogs...

And a Closer...


Thanks so much for the cards!! This was extremely fun to open. On top of that I didn't have 90% of them. What a Treat!! I'm going to have to find a bunch of Tribe cards to send to David.

No comments: