Thursday, May 16, 2019

Not Playing Games

I have a Fantasy Baseball Team but I have never played any of the baseball games like APBA Baseball, Strat-O-Matic, or anything like that.  That doesn't mean that I don't pick up the cards when I can. 


I just recently picked up some 1989 APBA Baseball Senior Circuit cards.  Now I have no idea how to play APBA or really anything about the cards or even what years they made cards however I pick up the Virdons when I see them.  



Does he have good stats?  The game looks confusing to me.  I saw the worksheets to play this before and it was enough to scare me off. 


I picked up these three team sets off ebay for hardly anything.  I bought then just for this one card.  If anyone wants the other cards let me know.

1 comment:

Fuji said...

I've stumbled across these before too, but had no idea what to do with them. I guess if I stumbled across a Gwynn or Henderson, I'd probably add them to my collections if the price was right.