Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Red Sox Clubhouse Before Today's Game vs Toronto

Alright guys, we could win our first series of the year today.  I know it doesn’t make sense to anyone else because I am the only human alive that is smart enough to understand it but I’ve tinkered with the lineup, rotation, and bullpen to unprecedented levels.   




Hey Bobby, dude you mind if I go take a nap in the outfield hotel?  I’m not playing the first couple months anyway and Theo gave me all this money to do nothing anyway.













Hotel?  You dumbass, there’s no hotel in the outfield.  There is just lots of grass for the ball to fall on when I pitch.  Hotel?  You dumbass, there’s no hotel in the outfield.  There is just lots of grass for the ball to fall on when I pitch. 


If god wants us to win today it shall be.


 No it’s Lasers!!!  If we win it will be cause all the lasers off my bat!! 













No, I told that lackey Romero if he pitches too good I’m going to stab him in the neck with a broken bat.  Works every time.  (Romero is 4-6, 7.12 in 13 career starts against the Sox)







  
Whatever, if we win it will be cause our own Lackey is on the DL.


 Guys, guys, I love you all.  Don’t fight hug.



- Aceves Enters Naked -


 What's Up?

Um, David you hug him…

No comments: