• Blogging is on the back burner.
• Not blogging but still trading. If you have some Red Sox that need a good home I’ll be your huckleberry. I really need to get to Tombstone, I'm only a few hours away.
• I meet in person with two other bloggers in the last week.
- First I meet Mark of Collector’s Crack at a spring training game. After I talked with him and made it back to my seat I felt like an ass because I forgot to congratulate him and his new wife on their recent nuptials. Sorry guys, congrats. I hope you enjoyed your time in the desert. (how could they not enjoy Phoenix in the spring after spending the winter in Alaska) Also, thanks for the cards.
- Yesterday I meet Shawn, AKA Corky, from Pack War. I first traded with him when I still lived in Missouri and this time we traded in person when he came by my wife’s office and dropped off some cards for me. I was on my way out the door so it was a real quick hi and goodbye but I'm sure we'll get together again sometime. Thanks for the cards Shawn
• As much as I hated to see Tito go Valentine has impressed me so far. Consider me happy with the manager choice until further notice.
|1950 Bowman for $2.50 thank you Check Out My Cards|