Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Catching Up - Falling Behind - Falling Down

I got busy with soccer related stuff and neglected to post for a few weeks but now the season is over and I have started catching up on my posts. However since I have been spending my time posting I have slipped on the trading. I have a few packages that need to go out. I owe packages to Night Owl (long over due), Beardy, Collective Troll, Pursuit of Jacoby/80s/Red Sox, and jmarley. I also have a trade with Cardboard Junkie that almost slipped through the cracks, watch for an e-mail soon dayf. I don't think I forgot anyone but if you don't see your name and I owe you something please let me know.

On another note my Red Sox checklist that I had worked so hard for weeks to complete got deleted by my wife. Does anyone know if I have a file on a zip drive and it gets deleted off is there any way to recover it, it didn't go to my deleted items? Fortunately I had saved a backup on 5-3 so I didn't loose much. Plus most of it was on blogger also. I would like to have what I did loose back though.

2 comments:

--David said...

Yes, you should be able to recover the file! Do a google search for 'free flash drive recovery' and there are several freee tools that will undelete the file for you (or help you)!

AdamE said...

Awesome. Thanks for the recomendation. I'll give it a try.