Saturday, December 6, 2008

Night Mail

I received a package from Night Owl Cards. He had some cards off of my want list and sent them my way.

My favorite player from my favorite set. Youkilis was the last SP I needed from the set.
We offered him arbitration. Will he accept??? I'm now down to 3 cards from the 08 A & G set. I still need Pedroia, Schilling and Bucholtz. Anyone out there have them to trade??
Night Owl even sent me some vintage.My first Heritage Insert cards.

With only 100 cards in the base set I have to be close to a complete team set with this one card.

An 08 Upper Deck Beckett. I will be adding some more sets to my want list in the near future and 08 Upper Deck is going to be one of the first.

Thank you Night Owl. I'm going to start building a stack of Dodgers to send your way.

2 comments:

night owl said...

Always happy to help out a Sox fan!

AdamE said...

Thanks again and you can look forward to some cards coming your way.